NebraskaSCIENCE | News
Click the newsletter title above to view the entire newsletter. To view a specific article, click an article title below.
- Women in Science Conference registration now open
- Application now available for free geoscience field course for pre-service teachers
- Want a Giant Mars Map™ at your school?
- Women in science webinars on Feb. 4 focus on successful careers, effective management
- Morrill Hall to host Dinosaurs and Disasters Feb. 8
- Attend the STEM Educators Workshop, Feb. 10
- UNL summer workshop: Teaching about Earth's changing climate
- Young Nebraska Scientists taking applications for 2020 camps
- NAS Scholarships for high school, college students
- Research seeks to boost STEM proficiency in Latino youth
- Free lecture Feb. 6 —‘Beyond the Pale Blue Dot: Seeing Distant Planets'
- NASA high school summer internship program in Austin, Texas